Gomenne..

I'm down...miss my "abah"...he's sick. Right now..I can't be tougher as I always be....I want to go home..For that reason, I just feel that I'm ignoring my friends...but I just hope them to understand me..


Life is elusive
Barely we can comprehend what's the real meaning of life.
Life is complicated
But with the complexity
It made us to become stronger, better and wiser.
Life will only be wonderful with imperfects.

Friendship are always wonderful if it mix up with sincerity, understanding and supporting..


Many people will walk in and out of your life
But only true friends will leave footprints in your heart
To handle yourself, use your head
To handle others, use your heart..

1 comment:

~rukia_chan said...

“Sesungguhnya Allah Taala apabila mencintai hamba-Nya, maka Dia mengujinya.”
(Hadis riwayat al-Tirmizi)

bersabarlah ye.. moga abah ko cepat sembuh..

p/s : tabahkan hati, kuatkan semangat, ini semua ujian drNya.. fighting!!