A cat-ship TaLe

Hi! I'm "kucen". I smilezz everyday! Look! Am I?

I have a tons of friends! They all cute aren't they?

We alweyzzz spent time together! We climb the trees...

Or even watching stars together!

No one can denied our friendship!
And no one can denied that we are so cute!!
Hehehe..


I just hopes that I will always love my friends so they would love me back. Forgive them so they could forgive me back. And all this wonderful friendship, I wish it will never end. Hope so. Together we be cutizzz foreva! Hehehe~

3 comments:

Kazilar said...

See Please Here

~rukia_kuchiki said...

"...i love my friends so they would love me back. Forgive them so they could forgive me back..."

kucing yg chomeeyyy!!

In my humble opinion, when we are not expecting anything in return, we are not going to be sad if things do not turn out as we expected.

Maybe that's why in ur previous entries.. u are sad and frustrated A.K.A kecik ati when ur frens forgot and ignored u..or watsoever. The main reason is maybe u expect too much from them.

Give more, and expect less. Not expecting anything in return is the best, because that's why we called it keikhlasan. [xde ayat omputih yg sehebat/seerti keikhlasan]
And later on, kita pon x sakit ati kan??hehe

don't 4get..there is only one and only that will always love and forgive u eventhough u love Him or not..sape ye? hmm...


p/s : i'm advicing you and [myself too..!!] =)

::aMaD:: said...

yups..
let us give more n expect less!
it's best if never expect anything.
:D

we are HAMBA only.
ALLAH know's the best!

p/s:thanks 4 advices :D