Tadaima~

Alhamdulillah..

I am finally at my sweet home.

About 7 days before this day had come, I experienced the most busy days for this whole trimester. Two midterm exams, 1 lab session and 1 assignment...it makes me go crazy! As the assignment is too difficult to accomplish, so I just submit the unfinished one la!

But above off all, I should be a little happy because those two midterm exams were not so hard to do. Gladly my preparation, motivation and "hati yang terang" help me a lots. Alhamdulillah..

Now, in 4 days, what I'm gonna do before I go to campus again. Suggest please!

2 comments:

~rukia_kuchiki said...

suggestions: 1) tolong pegang lembu masa korban.
2) main bunga api


p/s : rupenye blog dia under construction.. patot la smlm xleh bukak..heh

::aMaD:: said...

ohh..bagusnye suggestions ko.
mekasehh..later leh a wat gulai lembuuu..mo00ooo =p