Alternatives

[If everyone care]

From underneath the trees, we watch the sky
Confusing stars for satellites
I never dreamed that you'd be mine
But here we are, we're here tonight

Singing Amen I, I'm alive
Singing Amen I, I'm alive

If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallow their pride
We'd see the day, when nobody died

And in the air the fireflies
Our only light in paradise
We'll show the world they were wrong
And teach them all to sing along

Singing Amen I, I'm alive
Singing Amen I, I'm alive

If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallow their pride
We'd see the day, when nobody died



P/s: Dedicated to my brothers out there. Let us take an effort to stop Israel from continuing their military advocates toward Palestine. Not by only speak, protests or even blame them about their cruelty but to take an action. Know what? They (the Jews) had almost success in their physiological war toward Muslims. Open your eyes, see everything around you. Everything that is important to our lives are from the Jews; such as the food (Nestle). If we dare to boycott them, so how are we going to lives? Think my brother. Lately, someone rise out concern about this and he said " Boycott can only be done if there is alternatives in the market" . So now, it is up to us, the engineers, the scientist, the doctors, leaders to start looking for the "alternatives" . May Allah bless people who are with Him. Amen.

3 comments:

Litt[L]E`StAr said...

there are many other alternatives that are already available in market.
do some research.
we can absolutely live well without their products.
its not that we will die if we don''t consume their foods or buy their things.
Yeah we are the scientist, responsible for invent something only for us.

Dare to boycott!! dont worry you wont die!!

Ryfo said...

ye aku mengtag anda!dh 3 kali kut huhu sedey je aku

::aMaD:: said...

awat tak bilang awai2..haha