Life in Technicolor


 Coldplay - Life in Technicolor
 
There's a wild wind blowing
Down the corner of my street
Every night there the headlights are glowing
There a cold war coming
 
On the radio I heard
Baby it's a violent world
Oh love don't let me go
won't you take me where the streetlight glow
 
I could hear it coming
I could hear the sirens sound
Now my feet won't touch the ground
Time came a creepin'
 
Oh and time's a loaded gun
Every road is a ray of light
It goes on
Time only can lead you on
 
Still it's such a beautiful night
Gravity release me
And don't ever hold me down
Now my feet won't touch the ground 
 
 
Personal View:
The video is the smartest I ever seen! Creative right? Damn..it's too good! Well, from the lyric, I felt that the message is clear - for the worldwide disputes especially war that against humanity law. One of it, is the case of Palestine. You should understand what I said just by understanding the lyrics right? Gravity release me, now my feet won't touch the ground = he's dead. What ever it is, Coldplay is the best band ever. Since their establishment, they support the world trade to be fair, encouraging peace and voicing human rights. They're good aren't they?
 
Some useful links: maketradefair.com coldplay.com