No time wasted, u got what u want!

Hi everyone~!!

I got some business here, please help out me. Arigatou! =D

The things is, if u want to download songs, videos, or other things, u don't have to run all difficulties to find the download link. I can help you!

I can make your life easier. How? Just email me at vi0let_hebaq@yahoo.com (remember that the word violet is number 0, not letter 0) about your desired files download.

Then, give me some time. Later on, I will reply your email and provide u a download link which contains your wanted file. Is that easy right?

I know it sounds crazy. But I think I could help you from wasting your time to find your files on the net! Please help me ok?

Remember, I'm doing some business here. BUT, I am not going to ask for any payment. The business is, with every download links I provided, I got rewards. So it is fine right? I work for you and I got rewarded!

Help me out! Thank you! (^^)v

2 comments:

~rukia_kuchiki said...

wah..berbisnes dah dia skrg..hehe

Anonymous said...

wawww~ menarik...bagus gak...sy dah la bute IT nak mendownload2 nih:P boring kan??pape je la..

btw,atoOk sy dah bwk rakan2 sy pegi gerai UBEE korg..sejurus after kls engsoc aritu...tp atoOk xde lak..kl x mesti leh dpt discount:P


-wafaa:)-