Our 22th moments!

It is now 5.30 am in the first morning of Ramadhan. I had just finished up "sahur". Hey, know what! Today is a special day for my special person. It's 22 August! And for your info, mine was 19 August. So near isn't!

It's about her birthday! Last year I also post something on 22 August and not on 19 August.

On my 22 years old birthday.

Thanks for everyone who remembered my birthday. I know it is a little sad if no one wish u right? But gladly several of my friends wish me happy birthday! Thanks all! Ermm..about the present, I only got one. A very or maybe too nice or maybe the very gorgeous ever present I got. I want to show u all! Hehehehe. Poyo sket.. =p U can see HER site also.


On her 22 years old birthday.


Sadly I could not be her first.. =((( Just wanna wish her Happy birthday. All the best in her life. May God always bless her deeds and should her never forget me! I leave a sayings to her below...hope it is okay..

Dear love,

Because today's so special,
It really wouldn't do,
To send one simple birthday wish,
To last the whole year through..

So this wishes of happy moments,
A day when dreams come true,
And a year that's filled with all the things,
That mean the most to you..

And I draw a circle, not a heart, around you,
The one I love,
Because a heart could break
But a circle goes on forever..

Happy Birthday my Sweetie!

4 comments:

Litt[L]E`StAr said...

Amad kun!!!
GOMENASAIIIII!!!!
I forgot!!!
Happy Belated birthday...
Wish u all the best in life~
gomen. Im the worst friend.. sobs

::aMaD:: said...

Haiyooo...mcm mana ley forgot2 neh!

kena blanje bukak pose dulu!

Hehehehe..
selamat berpuasa =)

nus said...

(^___^)

::aMaD:: said...

(^___________^)/