~Songs of Life~


I have been thinking a lot. About past, current and future. Just want to share to you, some songs that remind me about a special person of mine... Don't know if it same as y'all.

Songs at early of relation:
1. Boys Like Girls - Thunder~acoustic
2. Boys Like Girls - Great Escape
3. Coldplay - Til Kingdom Come
4. Coldplay - Swallowed in the Sea
5. Faith Hill - There You'll Be
6. Justin Timberlake - Love Stoned
7. Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love
8. Natasha Bedingfield - Pocket Full of Sunshine

Songs when "fighting" comes:
1. Dashboard Confessional - Vindicated
2. Daughtry - Over You
3. MCR - I Don't Love You
4. The All American Rejects - It Ends Tonight
5. The Click Five - Empty

Songs to ask apologize:
1. Blue feat Elton John - Sorry seems to be the Hardest Word
2. Neyo - Because Of You
3. Plain White T's - 1,2,3,4

Songs to remember her
1. Coldplay - One I Love
2. Akon feat Colby O Donis - Beautiful
3. Boyzone - Everyday I Love you
4. Jet - Are you gonna Be My Girl
5. Keane - Somewhere Only We Know
6. Lifehouse - You and Me
7. Maroon Five - Won't Go Home Without You
8. Plain White T's - Let Me Take You There
9. Shontella - T-Shirt
10. Swithfoot - Dare You To Move
11. Tim McGraw - Amaze By You

Songs that she like (then I like it too!)
1. Bryan Adams feat Celine Dion - Look into My Eyes
2. Celine Dion - The Power Of Love
3. Jonas Brothers - Love Bug
4. Miley Cyrus - The Climb
5. N'syncs - This I Promise You
6. Secondhand Serenade - Fall For You
7. Taylor Swift - Love Story

Songs that I like (then she like it too!)
1. Chris Brown - With You
2. Coldplay - Viva La Vida
3. Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
4. Jonas Brothers - When You Look Me In the Eyes
5. Pitbull - I know You Want Me

Songs that we both like =D
1. Enrique Iglesias - Addicted
2. Enrique Iglesias - Do You Know
3. Enrique Iglesias - Hero
4. Enrique Iglesias - Escape
5. Enrique Iglesias - Takin Back My Love
6. Hoobastank - The Reason
7. Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky
8. Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway
9. Muse - Can't Take My Eyes off You
10. Nickelback - Gotta Be Somebody
11. One Republic - Stop and Stare
12. We the King - Check Yes Juliet

That's among several songs I could remember..it's all happen with her.. I miss her so much..

No comments: