A New Breath

Hi all! How's my blog? Nicer, cool or previous was better? I tried to use some template I found from the web, but I need to do this and that (read from instruction given) to modify page elements after I use certain template. I hate that part and I am lazy to do it! So I spend a day to finish up this "new" bloggy using old fashioned template.. What I would like to express for this template is about simplicity, calmness and fun! Hope ya like it! (^^)

Ok, got to told u all something (for poyo2 purpose), I got new eyeglasses! I really had a good time right now just before..the trimesters start! When it starts, I need to register for FYP and finishing up with my Internship report and presentation. Hope it all will going to be well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like ur previous layout more.. but this is nice..mayb xbiase lg kot.. btw. just want to wish have a nice day,week, month and year.. u look happy now.. n keep it up.. u can do it.. ;)

::aMaD:: said...

thanks 4 da wishes. trully?previous was better?btw,who r ya?

Fabulous Farafiqa said...

template baru besh, simple je =)

oh wat report elok2 na, tajuk fyp da pilih ke? ikut lecturer ke tajuk sendiri?

::aMaD:: said...

thanks..hope it just simple.. =)

belom pilih.rase2 nak ikot lec kot.nk lec yg baek2 sket..hehe..
nk pilih tjuk sndiri mls nk pk! =p

nus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
::aMaD:: said...

okay..would ya b my followers? thanks..