Hear this: Song From YUNA - ROCKET

Hello people. Are u a fans of Yunalis a.k.a. Yuna? She is the one who won the runner-up title at AJL recently. Congrats to her!


 
For me, it has been a "phenomena" for me to be her fans. Yeah, I heard the song "Dan Sebenarnya" before. But never really like it. After AJL, it change me some to open my eyes on Malaysian artist especially Yuna..hahaha...damn! =p So thru this post, I would like to recommend a song by Yuna that I thought you all might like to hear. The song is quite slow, but the best part is her voice is really merdu~ So, hit the play button below!
Yuna - Rocket



You’re like a rocket in my mind
That’s waiting to define everything about me no one knew
And you stick like a poster on my wall
As if you dont wanna move

I got no money in my pocket
Nobody to rock with but you
But you know me I don’t seem to roll
Somehow we managed to get through

People come and people go
And people gonna come some more
They pick a fight
But it’s alright
At least I get to see you tonight, tonight

I can’t believe we almost got famous for nothing baby
You came the last minute of panic to save me
I can’t believe we almost got paid for nothing baby
Cause even if they go away
I got the feeling that you’re gonna stay

It’s like I’m picking up a miracle off the sidewalk
Like kitten in the box
Don’t contemplate yourself, you say
Cause you’re all you’ve got
I’m a sad and pathetic
At the same time unlike you
Baby you’ve got no move
And you think I’m good at what I do

People come and people go
And people gonna come some more
They pick a fight
But it’s alright
At least I have you home tonight, tonight

I can’t believe we almost got famous for nothing baby
You came the last minute of panic to save me
I can’t believe we almost got paid for nothing baby
Cause even if they go away
I got the feeling that you’re gonna stay

You’re like a rocket in my mind
Waiting to define everything about me
You’re like a poster on my wall
Sticking, don’t wanna fall
As if you dont wanna move


She got the talent. What I like is her voice. If I didn't knew that she sing this song, I will likely to think that the singer is a foreign artist! Ok, that's all people. Hope you like this song which I feel that is is really calm, steady and easy to adapt. Maybe some of u had heard it before, but it's ok. Let's here some more! Ngeee.. (^_^)v


 

25 comments:

luvly mya said...

like this songs..=)
thumbs up..

L@n@ said...

lebih suke rocket dr dan sebenarnya.. ermmm.. lg 1 dia sweett!!

::aMaD:: said...

mya: kan? bestttt~

lana: really?wahh.ade peminat mcm i neh! =p

MrDzy said...

kami anti-yuna! haha~

Ryfo said...

awww lagu ni so sweet doh

Fina Fento said...

suka lagu deeper conversation

::aMaD:: said...

MrDzy: oh.ok.i respect your view.hehe

ryfo: tau xpe!

fina fento: lgu tu bole tahan.tp yg ni lagi besttt =p

IeshaGunn said...

not really her fan. but the song is not that bad. :)

N A N I said...

Yuna mmg best!!! ;)

boleh buat jadi calon GF ni..hehe
sweet,suara sedap..Kih3... best tu...

::aMaD:: said...

leshaGunn: yep.that's y i like her song.

nani: mmg best!! calon gf?adeii..yela2.hihihi time nyanyi je best suare kot.ntah~lala

Noorhasmira said...

lagu nih memang best!

maisyara pot! pot! said...

suara dye sedap.. agak2, biler kite leyh tukar suara yea cik akk yuna! xD

*mencecet jep ney.. ^^

::aMaD:: said...

noorhasmira: kan! =D

maisyara: yuna ckp x boleh! die bgtau saye smlm. =pp

Faarihin said...

best gak..

kalau tak tau siapa yang nyanyi..

memang saya ingatkan penyanyi dia cam lenka aje.. hehehe....

mohdisa said...

i love yuna. hehe

aku junsu said...

suker gak lagu niey...my brother ingat lagu lenka keke...

miss lolly a.k.a luvfareda said...

yuna sangat santek mase AJL ari tu :D

::aMaD:: said...

faarihin: tu la pasai.kalo xtaw die nyanyi,mmg igt artist foreign daa

mohdisa: ok. =p

aku junsu: brother mane neh? konpius

miss lolly: betoi2.ai,terpikat kew?lala

★ Mia~En~Ciel アスミラ★ said...

ni lah lgu frst tyme i knal yuna
"rocket"

n then baru "deeper conversation"

XD

::aMaD:: said...

mia: sodesune?best kan lagu nih..haiyaaa..

tp deeper conversation i kureng sket~ =p

Siti Salwa Hanim said...

dgr2 dia dpt offer dr syrikat rakaman dari us..btol ke?

::aMaD:: said...

eh?yeke?waaa.bagus utk yuna. em.tp xtau la betol ke tak. =p

sayang said...

deeper conversation pun best gak ! :)

Dr House said...

Kove this song very much. Same as peer pressure.

::aMaD:: said...

sayang: ok.try to hear soon! =)

Dr House: kove? peer pressure ye..blom dgr.. =p