A Song To Listen When It's Raining.

As the rain drops, I began to had a feeling of "jiwang-jiwang". Eventually, I starts to hear slow rock and love song. Ahh...what is going on in my head? Nah...just forget it. Now, presenting to all of you, one of my current favorite song. Maybe some of you had hear it before. Hear this:

TERRIFIED by KATHARINE MC PHEE.

You by the light
Is the greatest find
In a world full wrong you're the thing that's right
Finally made it through the lonely to the other side

[CHORUS]
You said it again my heart's in motion
Every word feels like a shooting star
I'm at the edge of my emotions
Watching the shadows burning in the dark,
And I'm in love and I'm terrified.
For the first time and the last time
In my only life.

This could be good
It's already better than last
And love is worse than knowing
You're holding back
I could be all that you needed
If you let me try

[BRIDGE]
I only said it cause I mean it
I only mean cause it's true
So don't you doubt what I've been dreaming
Cause it fills me up and holds me close
Whenever I'm without you






More Free Music at MP3-Codes.com

Played the music player? So then, are you interested in this song? Want it? Here goes the download link:  Katharine Mcphee - Terrified.mp3

Just for info, this song aired early on last year and the composer of this song is Kara (one of the American Idol judges) and the music set up by Jason Reese. After hear the song, I hope you will like it!!

11 comments:

nebular said...

Nice song...go gooners go!!!

N A N I said...

fuhh~
memang ada maksud mendalam.
sedih je lagu ni.
T____T

mendalam mendalam. huhuhu....

::aMaD:: said...

nebular: go gunners too!!

nani: nape sedih?hik3..pernah dgr ke lagu ni?best lah.

aku junsu said...

lagu ni best!!thumbs up!!

Hana's Love Nest said...

best!!! thanx for introducing this song to me.. nak download lepas ni. :)

::aMaD:: said...

aku junsu: thanks!!

hana: same2. download la.berbaloi2~ =D

Hafiz Azmi said...

nice.. :)

Arra JaSmY said...

layannnnn..:)

~Layla Yuki~ said...

amad

suke lagu neh jugak...
best!
:)

::aMaD:: said...

Hafiz: nice too~

arra: layannnn too~

layla yuki: yeke?akhirnye ade gak org minat...haha

SAISamal said...

Aihhhhh, karat habis nih!
:p