I'm Sorry, I love you

This time, I present to you a very sad-romance short clip featuring Dennis-Oh and Han Ga-In. The song in this video entitled ONLY WIND ONLY WIND by SG Wannabe feat Kim Jong Kook. Actually this song is not a new song, but I think I would like to share to the viewers because the song is one of the best I ever heard! To understand better, I type down the lyrics below. CLICK ON the video!!



Only Wind, Only Wind..

Even if you don`t tell me, I know, I know that we can't be together
Continue on the path that you were on before, don`t feel sorry for me

When I want to go closer to you, I mentally call for you so that your heart can rest completely.
Even if I call you, your heart can't come to me, so what would I do if your heart hurt?
Only you, only you, only wind, only wind
Like moonlight, I can only follow you around
Loneliness seems better than a love that will end in separation
I'm like a fool, only wind, only wind
I want to meet you but I change my mind and end up hiding my feelings once more
So that I can see even just one more your image from behind

Yes, I didn't even know one bit about how painful this would be
I didn't even know that I would see love in the curve of your shoulders
Even when I want to seperate myself from you, part of my steps seem to go back to you
What will I do if you forget my name, my face?

Please do me a favor and show me only your happy image
So that you who is busy with love won't use your worry on me

Only you, only you, only wind, only wind
Even today, I laugh and cry as I walk along
Because even if I see your image, tears of happiness form
I'm like a fool, only wind, only wind
  I want to meet you but I change my mind and end up hiding my feelings
So that even if love is not possible that this lasts forever

Okay, how was it? If you really understand the lyrics and watch the video.. just don't tell me you are crying. I never do. But lots of people said the song was very TOUCHING.. so, enjoy the video! ^_^

p/s: Actually the video is continuous. I will post later depends on situation.

3 comments:

nughul said...

ad0i t0uching t0l..sentap tgk video nie ^..^

i n - c h a n said...

ah i know this song. sedih kan vids die.

hehe. ada 2 part kan xsilap?

btw, nice blog. :)

N A N I said...

mereka pasangan yang cantik! huhuhu..
best!