JOB OPPORTUNITY: At Schneider Electric (M) - Closing Date 7 Oct 2014

Are you seeking for a job in a reputable company? Or want an increment up to 20% from your current basic salary? Well I have a BIG offer on hand. And I am willingly to help you if you are seriously want the job. Actually I had been offered an interview with this company but because I don't prefer a career involving in Electrical, so I will turn down the opportunity. The details are:


COMPANY: Schneider Electric
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: France
INDUSTRY SERVED: Oil & Gas and General Industries

POSITION: Lead Service Operation Planner

JOB DESCRIPTION:
(1) Responsible in Installed Base Asset Tracking (IBsuite / IBTracker tool)
(2) Source all inputs available to achieve targeted Asset tracked per year.
(3) Perform analysis and provide report through IBAnalysis tool.
(4) Provide leads / opportunities generated from asset tracking to Sales Team.
(5) Establish new process flow (Asset Tracking & Opportunities Detection)
(6) Service Rep to take lead in project handover meeting with Project Team
(7) Key person in Field Service opportunities detection - to monitor the process from opportunities received from Field Service Engineer, assign to Sales team and follow up till closure of order.

REQUIREMENTS:
(1) Degree in any field, preferred in Electrical / Electronic / Instrumentation / Mecatronic
(2) Having sales or project implementation background will be an advantage
(3) Strong communication skills and have a good computer literacy
(4) Able to travel as required and work multiple tasks while keeping the priority to finish first
(5) Experience in similar position for 1 - 4 years is desired

Interested? Ok wait. Please understand this first. Actually the interview date for me is next week. So as I will not be going to the interview, I must inform the recruiter earlier from that date. Thus, if you are really interest to apply for this job, so you MUST get ready your CV and inform me as soon as possible! For any questions, you can leave a comment below or email to me at ahmadsk19@gmail.com 


This is not a SPAM. If you don't believe me, that is ok. Because the one who believe will get the opportunity. And the reason I use my personal email first is to filter you interest. If I feel you are really keen, straight away I will email the recruiter and put you in the loop (cc).

No comments: